- MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India, 2016
• Singh I, Agnihotri A, Sharma A, Verma AK, Das P, Thakur B, Sreenivas V, Gupta SD, Ahuja V, Makharia GK. Patients with celiac disease may have normal weight or may even be overweight. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2016 Jan;35(1):20-4. doi:10.1007/s12664-016-0620-9. Epub 2016 Feb 18. PubMed PMID: 26892766.
• Rainone M, Singh I, Salo-Mullen EE, Stadler ZK, O'Reilly EM. An Emerging Paradigm for Germline Testing in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma and Immediate Implications for Clinical Practice: A Review. JAMA Oncol. 2020 Feb 13. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2019.5963. PubMed PMID: 32053139.
• Varghese AM, Singh I, Singh RR; Kunte S, Capanu M, Chou J, Wong W, Lowery MA, Stadler ZK, Salo-Mullen E, Saadat L, Wei AC, Reyngold M, Basturk O, Vakiani E, Mandelker D, Iacobuzio-Donahue CA, Kelsen DP, Park W, Yu KH, O’Reilly EM. Early Onset Pancreas Cancer: Clinical Descriptors, Genomics, and Outcomes- A retrospective study.
• Hendifar A, Blais EM, Wolpin B, Subbiah V, Collisson E, Jiang H, Singh I, Cannon T, Shaw K, Petricoin III EF, Klempner S, Lyons E, Wang-Gillam A, Pishvaian MJ, O’Reilly EM. BRAF alterations in KRAS wild-type pancreatic cancer can predict response to targeted therapy.
• Singh. I, Makharia. G “Chapter: 38: How should I manage recurrent oral ulcers in 2016: Perspective of an oral surgeon and a gastroenterologist”, (pp303-309), “Progress in Gastroenterology and Hepatology-2016”, by Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Publisher-Elsevier (ISBN: 978-81-312-4417-3)
Awards and Achievements:
• 2010 - All India rank 25 in over 100,000 students who appeared for AIIMS M.B.B.S entrance examination.
• 2010 - Selected for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Merit Scholarship for 4 years awarded each year to students securing the top 100 ranks (out of 150,000 applicants) in the All India Pre Medical Test conducted by CBSE.
• 2010 - Received Award of Excellence for securing Highest Percentage among the whole batch of 400 students in Higher Secondary (Senior College equivalent).