- West Virginia University School of Nursing
- WVU School of Nursing Keyser Campus
- DNP, West Virginia University, 2022
- MSN, West Virginia University, 2018
- BSN, West Virginia University, 2015
- ADN, Allegany College of Maryland, 2004
- BA, Fairmont State College, 2001
- AA, Fairmont State College, 2000
- RN - WV Board of Registered Nurses (2016)
- CRNP - Family - Maryland Board of Nursing (2019)
- APRN-CNP - WV Board of Registered Nurses (2021)
- FNP-C - The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Board, Inc. (2018)
About Krystal Abucevicz-Swick
Krystal has been a Registered Nurse who provided care to patients in both acute care and skilled nursing facilities beginning in 2004. In 2018, graduated with MSN from West Virginia University and became a Family Nurse Practitioner and began working in pulmonary medicine as an FNP until October 2021. She will continue clinical practice as an APRN at WVU Medicine PVH in Spring 2022. She began teaching in the BSN program at WVU Keyser campus starting August 2021.
Teaching interests: Krystal teaches at the undergraduate level in the nursing program. Her teaching interests include Health Assessment& Communication and Foundations of Nursing Practice.