About Daniel Regier
Dr. Regier was born and raised in Nebraska. He earned his BA degree from Chadron State College and his MD degree from the University of Nebraska. He meet his fiancé during medical school and she is also a resident in Ophthalmology at WVU.
- MD, University of Nebraska, 2019
- BS, Chadron State College, 2015
Professional Societies/Leadership Positions:
- 2019 - American College of Surgeons, Resident Member
- Executive Officer – UNMC Phi Chi Medical Fraternity
- American College of Surgeons – Medical Student membership
- American Medical Association – Medical Student membership
- Watching/playing most sports, designing and constructing art and furniture, snowboarding and playing guitar.