About Benjamin Reed
Dr. Reed is from a small town in Ohio. He studied physics and religion at Duke University, and after a brief stint in the Army, he earned his MD degree from Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Reed completed an internship in Cleveland, OH 6/2019.
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2018
- BA, Duke University, 2007
Peer Reviewed Publications:
- American College of Surgeons – Resident Member
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma – Provisional Member
- Baking, hiking, Shakespeare, video games