- MD, SUNY, Buffalo, NY, 1997
- MPH, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, 2004
1. Rosen P, Kwoh CK. Patient-physician e-mail: an opportunity to transform pediatric health care delivery. Pediatrics. 2007 Oct;120(4):701-6.
2. Rosen P, Stenger E, Bochkoris M, Hannon M, Kwoh CK. Family-centered multi-disciplinary rounds enhances the team approach in pediatrics. Pediatrics. 2009;123e603-e608.
3. Rosen P, Spalding SJ, Hannon MJ, Boudreau R, Kwoh CK. Parent satisfaction with the electronic medical record in an academic pediatric rheumatology practice. J Med Internet Res (2011). doi:10.2196/jmir.1525.
4. Rosen P. A paradigm in pediatrics to deliver family and child-centered care. Intl J Person Centered Med 2012;2(4):878-882.
5. Rosen P. No wait healthcare for children. Intl J Person Centered Med 2013;3(3):248-252.
6. Ye G, Rosen P, Collins B, Lawless S. One size does not fit all: pediatric patient satisfaction within an integrated health network. American Journal of Medical Quality 2015. PMID:26446959; DOI:10.1177/1062860615607989
7. Busack C, Rosen P. Physician and parent perspectives on psychosocial and emotional data entry in the electronic medical record in a pediatric setting. J Patient Experience. 2016 3(1):10-16.
8. Rosen P, Burrows J, Greenspan J. Physician engagement in the transformation of the pediatric patient experience. J Peds 2016. 169: 4-5.
9. Wei J, Rosen P, Greenspan J. Physician burnout: what can chairs, chiefs, and institutions do? J Peds 2016. Aug;175:5-6. PMID:27297205; DOI:10.1016/j.jpeds.2016.05.054
10. Singh S, Sheth R, Burrows JF, Rosen P. Factors influencing patient experience in pediatric neurology. Pediatric Neurology 2016. Jul;60:37-41. doi: 10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2016.04.002. Epub 2016 Apr 12. PMID:27238409.
11. Peng F, Shirley E, Burrows J, Rosen P. Unlocking the doors to patient Satisfaction in pediatric orthopaedics. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics 2016. Jul 20.
12. Ahmed S ,Miller J, Burrows JF, Ben Khallouq B, and Rosen P. Evaluation of patient satisfaction in pediatric dermatology. Peds Derm 2017; 34(6); 668-672.
13. Barsoon R, Maugans T, Burrows JF, and Rosen P. Exploring Patient and Family Satisfaction in Pediatric Neurological Surgery. Interdisciplinary Neurosurgery Advanced Techniques and Case Management. 2017; 7; 1-3.
14. Davis J, Burrows JF, Ben Khallouq B, and Rosen P. Predictors of patient satisfaction in pediatric oncology. J Ped Onc Nurs. 2017:34(6); 435-438.
15. Kelly S, Russell J, Pitamber D, and Rosen P. Transformation of the peripheral intravenous catheter experience in pediatrics. J Vascular Access. 2017:18(3): 259-263.
16. Allam SD, Mehta, M, Ben Khallouq, Burrows JF, and Rosen P. Key drivers of patient experience in ambulatory paediatric cardiology. Cardiology in the Young 2017; Oct;27(8):1585-1590 PMID:28516822; DOI:10.1017/S1047951117000841.
17. Lu KB, Vinocur CD, Burrows JF, and Rosen P. Key determinants in patient satisfaction in the ambulatory pediatric general surgery setting: Clinics in Surgery 2017 2; 1324.
18. Dastgheyb S, Fishlock K, Dakalakis C, Kessel J and Rosen P. Evaluation of comfort measures and number of attempts in painful pediatric procedures. J of Pain Res. In Press
The next revolution in health care? Empathy| Paul Rosen | TEDxWilmington
Patient Care Information
- Pediatric - General
Fellowship, Pediatric Rheumatology
Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, OH, 2003
Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY, 2000
Other Speciality Training, Intern
Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY, 1998