- MD, Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria, 2002
- Nita Ray Chaudhuri, Christen Ebens, Aura Sanchez Mejia. Pediatric Patients Have Preserved Left Ventricular Longitudinal Strain Early After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Despite Exposure To Cardiotoxic Agents. Cardiology 2018; 140 (suppl1)1438.
- Howard Stein, Kimberley S. Firestone, Nita Ray Chaudhuri. Case Series Using the NAVA Catheter-positioning Screen to identify various cardiac arrhythmias. Neonatology Today. Sept 2018, Vol 13 (9) 28-42. 3)
- Nita Ray Chaudhuri, Prasad Ravi, Lisa K Hornberger and Shanthi Sivanandam. Prenatal Predictors of Urgent Postnatal Balloon Atrial Septostomy in Transposition of Great Arteries. Circulation 2016; 134 : A20794
- Patel C, Chaudhuri NR, Gaur S. Group A Streptococcus ventriculoperitoneal shunt infection in a child, Pediatric Infectious Dis J 2012 June, 31(6):660
- Kalbag A, Ray Chaudhuri N, Ghai G, Mehrotra N, Rao J, Gaur S, Like R. Conference Summary and Recommendations – Addressing Health Disparities and Health Literacy challenges in the South Asian Community, October 9, 2010.
- Ray Chaudhuri N, Ramya K, Gaur S. The SATHI Conference: Caring for South Asian Families. New Jersey Pediatrics AAP Journal. Winter 2013. 34-35
- Poster: Use of NAVA Catheter-Positioning Screen to Identify Arrhythmias. Howard Stein, Kim Firestone, Nita Ray Chaudhuri Pediatric Academic Societies in May 2018, Toronto, ON
- Oral: Pediatric Patients Have Preserved Left Ventricular Longitudinal Strain Early After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Despite Exposure To Cardiotoxic Agents. Nita Ray Chaudhuri, Christen Ebens, Aura Sanchez Mejia World Cardiology Congress in July 2018, Boston, MA
- Poster: Prenatal Predictors of Urgent Postnatal Balloon Atrial Septostomy in Transposition of Great Arteries at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2016, New Orleans, LA, November 14, 2016. Nita Ray Chaudhuri, Prasad Ravi, Lisa K Hornberger and Shanthi Sivanandam.
- Poster: DTGA and predicting need for urgent BAS at the Phoenix Fetal Cardiology Symposium, October 28, 2017. Nita Ray Chaudhuri, Prasad Ravi, Lisa K Hornberger and Shanthi Sivanandam.
- Poster: QI forum, University of Minnesota: It’s not all about the Jerk: Quality Improvement project to increase knowledge and awareness amongst nursing staff about the availability and usage of Rashkind kits for Balloon Atrial Septostomy, May 31, 2017. Nita Ray Chaudhuri, Brian Joy, Gurumurthy Hiremath, Abiram Sivanandam, Rachit Gupta, Shanthi Sivanandam.
- Poster: University of Minnesota. A case of Left Heart Agenesis with Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return in a Fetus.Vasu Gooty, Nita Ray Chaudhuri, Anthony Azakie, Shanthi Sivanandam. April 14, 2017.
- Poster: NJ AAP Advocacy conference. Stay on Track – Promoting Healthy Nutrition in Children. March 12, 2014. Adil Mohiuddin, Sunanda Gaur, Amit Shah, Roseann Marone, Nish Parikh, Tim Sharp, Nita Ray Chaudhuri, Usha Ramachandran.
About Nita Ray Chaudhuri
Dr. Ray Chaudhuri’s background and experience involves a special focus in advanced cardiac imaging including Fetal Echocardiography, Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac MRI and CT. She has helped to develop the Pediatric and Congenital Cardiac MRI and CT program at WVU Medicine Children’s. She runs Cardiogenetics clinics which comprise of Connective Tissue and Inherited disorder clinics. She is the clinical preceptor for Pediatric Cardiology rotation for medical students and residents and also for Medicine at WVU Medical School.
Patient Care Information
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiology, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Fellowship, Cardiac MRI and CT
Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, MA, 2019
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 2018
University of Toledo, Toledo, OH, 2015