- MD, Tripoli University, 2007
Peer reviewed Journals
• Bauer CK 1, Calligari P, Radio FC, Caputo V, Dentici ML, Falah N, High F, Pantaleoni F, Barresi S, Ciolfi A, Pizzi S, Bruselles A, Person R, Richards S, Cho MT, Claps Sepulveda DJ, Pro S, Battini R, Zampino G, Digilio MC, Bocchinfuso G, Dallapiccola B, Stella L,Tartaglia M , 2018, October . MUTATIONS IN KCNK4 THAT AFFECT GATING CAUSE A RECOGNIZABLE NEURODEVELOPMENTAL SYNDROME. AJHG
• Falah, N., Posey J.E., Thorson, W., Benke, P., Tekin, M., Tarshish, B., Lupski, J.R., Harel, T, 2017, April. 22q11.2q13 Duplication Including SOX10 causes Sex- reversal and Peripheral Demyelinating Neuropathy, Central Dysmyelinating Leukodystrophy, Waardenburg Syndrome and Hirschsprung Disease. Am J Med Genet
• Haas, D.M., Evrard, C., Ipe, J., Jones, D., Yeley, B., Falah, N., Masters, A.R., Beaton, R., Skaar, T.C. and Quinney, S.K., 2016, March. Pharmacogenetic Analysis of Betamethasone Clearance and Development of Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome. In REPRODUCTIVE SCIENCES (Vol. 23, pp. 55A-55A). 2455 TELLER RD, THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91320 USA: SAGE PUBLICATIONS INC. • Haas, D.M., Evrard, C., Jones, D., Yeley, B., Falah, N., Masters, A. and Quinney, S.K., 2016. 268: Respiratory distress syndrome in preterm neonates is associated with betamethasone clearance. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 214(1), p.S157. • Falah, N., Torday, J., Quinney, S.K. and Haas, D.M., 2015. Estriol review: Clinical applications and potential biomedical importance. Clin Res, 1(2), pp.29-33. • Mantel, C.R., O’Leary, H.A., Chitteti, B.R., Huang, X., Cooper, S., Hangoc, G., Brustovetsky, N., Srour, E.F., Lee, M.R., Messina-Graham, S. and Haas, D.M., Falah, N., Kapur, R., Broxmeyer, H.E., 2015. Enhancing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation efficacy by mitigating oxygen shock. Cell, 161(7), pp.1553-1565.
• Mantel, C., O'Leary, H.A., Chitteti, B.R., Huang, X., Cooper, S., Hangoc, G., Brustovetsky, N., Srour, E.F., Lee, M.R., Messina-Graham, S. and Falah, N., 2014. Mitigation of a Newly Discovered Phenomenon, Extra Physiologic Oxygen Shock/Stress (EPHOSS), Mediated By the Mitochondria Permeability Transition Pore, Greatly Improves Stem Cell Collection and Transplantation. Blood, 124(21), pp.2905-2905. • Falah, N. and Haas, D.M., 2014, December. Antenatal corticosteroid therapy: current strategies and identifying mediators and markers for response. In Seminars in perinatology (Vol. 38, No. 8, pp. 528-533). WB Saunders. • Falah, N., McElroy, J., Snegovskikh, V., Lockwood, C.J., Norwitz, E., Murray, J.C., Kuczynski, E., Menon, R., Teramo, K., Muglia, L.J. and Morgan, T., 2013. Investigation of genetic risk factors for chronic adult diseases for association with preterm birth. Human genetics, 132(1), pp.57-67.
• Nadia Falah, Jonathan Katz, Patricia Delgado, Claudia Rojas, Safdar Kahn, Deborah Barbouth, Mustafa Tekin, Brocha Tarshish. Unusual Neonatal Presentation of Noonan Spectrum disorders. Accepted to be presented at The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics at the 2017 Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting in Phoenix, AZ, March 21-25, 2016 • Nadia Falah, Josep Foster II , Jennifer Garcia, Akin Tekin, Hendrik Rosewich, Renée Perrier, Stephanie Sacharow, Guney Bademci, Mustafa Tekin. De novo ACTA2 and ACTG2 Mutations in Similar but Distinct Smooth Muscle Dysfunction Syndromes. Presented at The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics at the 2016 Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting in Tampa, Florida, March 8-12, 2016 • Madhuri Nagaraj, Katherine Warsch, Nadia Falah, Deborah S. Barbouth. Identification of a Chromosome 1p36 Microdeletion on Array in a Neonate with Diagnosed Methylmalonic Acidemia. Presented at The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics at the 2016 Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting in Tampa, Florida, March 8-12, 2016.
• Katherine Warsch, Nadia Falah, Gaurav M. Saigal, Madhuri Nagaraj, Willa Thorson, Stephanie Sacharow, Deborah S. Barbouth. Significance of Radiographic Findings in Making the Diagnosis of Mucopolysacharoidosis Type II. Presented at The American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics at the 2016 Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting in Tampa, Florida, March 8-12, 2016.
• Nadia Falah, Jude McElroy, Victoria Snegovskikh, Charles Lockwood,Errol Norwitz, Murray JC, Kuczynski E, Menon R, Teramo K, Muglia LJ, Morgan T. Investigation of Genetics Risk Factors for Chronic Adult Disease for Association with Preterm Birth. Presented at The Translational Science 2012 Meeting in Washington DC • Jude McElroy, Nadia Falah, Victoria Snegovskikh , Charles J. Lockwood ,Edward Kuczynski, Errol Norwitz, Ramhumar Menon, Louis Muglia, Thomas Morgan. Genetics Connections between Preterm Birth and Chronic Adult Disease. Presented in Professions Education Research Day 2012, Vanderbilt University.
• T32 HL0517-24 NIH Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Division of Clinical Pharmacology,
Indiana University School of Medicine on July (2012- June 2014).
• Travel Award from Vanderbilt office of Clinical and Translational Scientist Development,
Vanderbilt University (April 2012).
• Scholarship Postgraduate Award from the Libyan Ministry of Education and Scientific Research (MOESR) (May 2009).
Patient Care Information
- Cancer / Oncology
- Pediatric - General
- Clinical Genetics (MD), American Board of Medical Genetics
University of Miami, Leonard Miller School of Medicine
Fellowship, Clinical Pharmacology
Indiana University School of Medicine