About Emily Williamson
Dr. Williamson grew up in Benton, Arkansas. She attended the University of Arkansas and completed a degree in biomedical engineering in 2014 and an MD degree in 2018. She enjoys spending time with her husband, also a resident at WVU.
- MD, University of Arkansas, 2018
- BS, University of Arkansas, 2014
Peer Reviewed Publications:
- 08/2017 - Staging of Untethering of Spinal Cord and Spinal Deformity Correction Procedures in Pediatric Patients with Myelomeningocele. Oral, International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery.
- 04/2017- Poster, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Student Research Day.
- Honors in Research
- American College of Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
- Tau Beta Pi-The Engineering Honor Society
- Dr. Williamson enjoys spending time outdoors hiking, backpacking, and canoeing. She also enjoys spending time with her husband cooking and traveling.