About Violet Shackleford
Dr. Shackleford was born in Little Rock, AR but grew up in Mayfield, Kentucky. Her husband is also a resident physician at WVU. She loves cooking and trying new restaurants in her free time, as well as hanging out with her two dogs, Carlee and Gus.
- MD, University of Kentucky, 2018
- BS, Lipscomb University, Nashville TN, 2014
Peer Reviewed Publications
- Gold Humanism Honors Society
- Kentucky Medical Association, Health Outreach and Leadership
Fellow American Medical Association
- Dr. Shackleford loves animals, reading fictional novels, studying the Spanish language, interior design/decorating and spending time experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen.