About Stephen Balise
Dr. Balise was born in Springfield, MA. He completed his undergrad at the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2012 and went on to receive his MD at the University of Vermont in 2016.
- MD, University of Vermont
Peer Reviewed Publications:
- Strand, Balise, Leung, Durham. Low Pressure Hydrocephalus - Manuscript accepted by World Of Neurosurgery. Low Pressure Hydrocephalus: A Case report and review of the literature. 2016, Dec; TBD(TBD): TBD. Pub Status: Published.
- Durham, S.R., & Strand, A.T., & Balise, S.J. (2016). Case Presentation: Low Pressure Hydrocephalus in a 10-year Poster presented at: The American Society of Pediatric Neurosurgeons, 39th Annual Meeting; The Ritz-Carlton,old ABW.
- Preston K, Haddad D, Thompson W, Ebert S, Saiki K, Wenning L, Balise S, Martir J, Jacobsen P, and Larrabee J. (2014). Poster Assessing the Feasibility of a Mobile HIV Screening Unit in Vermont: A Community Survey presented at: Public Health Projects; Burlington, VT.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certified through 07/15/2020
I enjoy following a few different professional sports teams and playing pickup basketball or lacrosse with my friends. To unwind, I enjoy reading The Unbearable Lightness of Being and On the Road, two of my favorites.