About Emma Bacharach
Dr. Bacharach grew up in Sioux Falls, SD. She is a graduate of University of Oregon in 2013 and MD degree in 2018. She will complete a PGY-1 preliminary year in the General Surgery prior to starting a Urology Residency in 2019.
- MD, University of South Dakota
- BS, University of Oregon, 2013
- BA, Lewis & Clark College, 2010
Peer Reviewed Publications:
- Piche J. A., Woodard D., Koreger K., Free S., Bacharach, E.. The Selection of the VTE Risk Stratification System for the Labor and Delivery Department of the Avera McKennan Hospital: An Observational and Comparative Analysis. American Medical Student Research Journal. 2017; Pub Status: Submitted.
- Bacharach, E. "Considerations in the Management of Clinical Stage I Non-Seminomatous Germ Cell Tumors." Visiting Student Presentation Day. Cleveland Clinic Urology. Cleveland, OH. September 20, 2017.
- Dr. Judson O. Mabee Scholarship, 2017.
- Dr. Dewayne & Barbara Hofer Scholarship, 2014-2018.
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine Annual Scholarship, 2016.