- DO, A.T. Still University, School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona – Mesa, AZ
- MS, Texas Woman's University
- BS, The Pennsylvania State University
About Kristin Lupinacci
BS, Pre-Medicine Pennsylvania State University-University Park, PA Aug 1999 – May 2003
Texas Woman’s University August 2004 – May 2007
Master of Science, Biology
A.T. Still University, School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona August 2007 – June 2011
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn, General Surgery Residency Program July 2011 – June 2016
Resident Physician, General Surgery
Allegheny Health Network, Breast Surgical Oncology Fellowship Program August 2016 – July 2017
Fellow, Breast Surgical Oncology
The American Osteopathic Board of Surgery, Board Eligible September 2016
Passed written qualifying exam,
Oral certifying exam in progress
- Foglia K, Mendoza L, Kilaru M. Occult Breast Cancer with Axillary Lymph Node Metastasis: A Case Report. Poster presented at the Lutheran Medical Center Research Fair, Best Clinical Vignette. 2014.
- Foglia K, Louie K, Kumar S. Necrotizing Mastitis due to Calciphylaxis Associated with End Stage Renal Disease: A Case Report. Poster presented at the NYU Lutheran Medical Center Research Fair, Best Clinical Vignette. 2016.
- Foglia K, Ferstenberg M, Louie K, Mendoza M, Kilaru M, Alberty J. Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis in a Community Hospital: A Retrospective Review of Our Experience. Podium presentation at the NYU Lutheran Medical Center Research Fair, Best Project in Surgery. 2016
- Witten M, Camp L, Philp F, Foglia K, Julian T, Cowher M. Are 2mm margins Necessary for Mixed In Situ and Invasive Ductal Carcinoma? Poster presented at ASBS 18th Annual Meeting. 2017.
Cowher M, Venditti C, Foglia K. The American Society of Breast Surgeons BESAP II (Breast Education and Self-Assessment Program) – Clinical Trials. Chapter in press. 2016.
Patient Care Information
- Surgical Oncology (Cancer)
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Residency, General Surgery
NYU Langone Hospital Brooklyn
Fellowship, Breast Surgical Oncology
Allegheny Health Network