About Neel Sharma
Dr. Sharma was born and raised in the Ohio Valley. He considers himself very much an Ohioan, in most senses of the word.
- MD, Northeast Ohio Medical University, 2014
- MS, Wake Forest University, 2017
- BS, Kent State University, 2010
Zhou Y, Sharma N et al "GDF11 Treatment Attenuates the Recovery of Skeletal Muscle Function After Injury in Older Rats." AAPS J. 2017 Mar;19(2):431-437.
Peer Reviewed Publications
- "Evaluation of traffic related air pollution exposure estimates in asthmatics using land use regression during the Cleveland Multiple Air Pollutant Study" AMA National meeting, Residents and Student's section, New Orleans, 2011.
- "Adipose Stem Cells: A Surgical Perspective” Poster presented at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Surgical Resident and Fellow Research Symposium.
- "An evaluation of intramuscular VEGF in an aged murine model of post-acute compartment syndrome” Presented at WFIRM Molecular medicine and Translational Science Seminar, Presentation at TERMIS AM in San Diego 2017
- NIH T32 Grant Recipient 2010, 2015-2017
- Catching up on novels missed in high school, podcasts, basketball, running, and Wes Anderson movies.