- MBA, Radford University, 2010
- FNP, University of Virginia, 1994
- MSN, University of Virginia, 1990
- BSN, Radford University, 1988
- RN, Roanoke Memorial Hospitals School of Professional Nursing, 1983
About Lisa Onega
I am a psychogerontological nurse clinician, researcher, and academic.
Teaching interests: My teaching interests are: psychiatric and gerontological nursing, business-related, and nursing research.
My research interests are: psychogerontological (depression, dementia, and delirium in older adults) and methodological (instrumentation, psychometrics, and focus group research).