- AA, West Virginia University School of Medicine, 2002
Academic Publications and Presentations
- 2014 Corman L, Szabo M, Duncan C, Johnson R, Landvoigt M, Moffett K, Andrade O, Schurman C, Black P. Factors that predict readiness to transition from pediatric to adult health care in cystic fibrosis. - In M. Monaghan (Chair), Readiness for transition to adult medical care in adolescents and youth adults with chronic illness: Insight into evaluation, predictors, and lessons learned. Symposium at the Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2014 “Approach to the Wheezing Child” -Invited speaker at the WV Association of School Nurses Annual Conference 2014
- 2013 Crook J, Evans M, Floyd H, Scaffel R, Vincent M, Mancinelli C, Landvoigt M, Moffett K, Swisher A. Correlation of cystic fibrosis related diabetes with
sensation gate characteristics and balance. J Stud Phys Ther Res, 2013; 63 (4) 36-41
- 2011 "Beyond AHI: evaluation of hypoventilation and initiation of non-invasive ventilation in the sleep lab” -Invited speaker at the annual West Virginia Sleep Society 2011 Meeting.
- 2010 "Sleep Disordered Breathing in Children, Obesity, and More Sleep Disordered Breathing: An Expanding Problem For Pediatricians” -Invited speaker at the annual American Academy of Pediatrics WV Chapter Meeting 2010.
- 2009 "Keratinocyte Growth Factor Inhibits Lung Injury, Increases Bronchioalveolar Stem Cells, and Induces Wnt Signaling Following Bleomycin" -Abstract # 3943, The American Thoracic Society 2009 International Conference.
- 2007 “Treatment of Persistent Atelectasis with Intrapulmonary Percussive Ventilation and Hypertonic Saline” -Invited Case Presentation at the North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference 2007.
- 2006 Landvoigt M, Mullett C. Octreotide Efficacy in the Treatment of Chylothoraces Following Cardiac Surgery in Infants and Children. Pediatric Critical Care
Medicine 2006; 7:245-248.
- 2005 "Octreotide Efficacy in the Treatment of Post-operative Chylothoraces in Infants and Children.” -Invited poster presentation at the Eighth Annual Update on Pediatric Cardiovascular Disease.
- 1998 “Over the Hills, Through the Woods, and White Knuckle Driving: Problems and Solutions Unique to Rural Emergency Medicine” -Comprehensive thesis for defense of B.Ph.
Patient Care Information
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Allergy and Immunology