- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine
About Vidas Dumasius
MD Kaunas Medical Academy-Lithuania 1989-1990
BS University of Illinois at Chicago-Chicago, Illinois 1991-1993
MD University of Illinois at Chicago-Chicago, Illinois 2002-2006
General Surgery Resident General Surgery Resident 2006-2011
Plastic Surgery Fellow University of Minnesota 2011-2014
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon 2015
- Dumasius, V, Case of Ischemic Digit Salvage Using Topical Lidocaine Therapy. Submitted, American Association for Hand Surgery meeting, Scottsdale AZ Jan, 2016.
- Dumasius, V Fluorescent angiography angiography use in reconstructive surgery, West Virginia surgical society meeting Greenbrier, WV , May 2016.
- Lyle, C and Dumasius, V. Lower Extremity (LE) Wound Closure With Propeller Fasciocutaneous Flap, American Society of Plastic Surgery Meting, Los Angeles, CA, Sep 2016.
Original Published Peer-Reviewed Articles
- Dumasius, V and C. Lyle, Lower Extremity (LE) Wound Closure With Propeller Fasciocutaneous Flap, PRS supplement, Fall of 2016
Original Peer-Reviewed Articles in Press
- Dumasius, V and LK Kallianin. Post operative pain management in out patient setting. (In preparation)
- Balyasnikova I., R. Metzger D. Visintine, V. Dumasius, Zhu-Li Sun, Y. Berestetskaya, T. McDonald, D. Curiel, R. Minshall, and S. Danilov. Selective rat lung endothelial targeting with a new set of monoclonal antibodies to angiotensin I converting enzyme Am J Phys, (in press).
- Dumasius, V, J. Burhop, G.M. Mutlu, and P. Factor. Early appearance of transgene expression following gene transfer by recombinant adenoviruses in vitro. J. Gene Med, (In review).
- Factor, P., J. Burhop, and V. Dumasius. Adenoviral-mediated gene transfer of a human 2AR cDNA to the bronchial epithelium attenuates airway reactivity in mice. (In preparation)
Patient Care Information
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Plastic Surgery, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Residency, General Surgery
Univeristy of Chicago
Residency, Plastic Surgery
University of Minnesota