About Alexander Leung
Dr. Leung was born in Hong Kong and grew up in South Pasadena, California. After completing a general surgery residency at WVV, he plans to pursue a Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency.
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
Peer Reviewed Publications:
Musgrove K, Leung A, Kelly D, Hayanga J, Abbas G. Robotic Left Lower Lobe Basilar Segmentectomy. CTSNet Video Submission. Accepted pending publication date.
Leung A, Bonasso P, Lynch K, Long D, Vaughan R, Wilson A, Con J. Pediatric Secondary Overtriage in a Statewide Trauma System. The American Surgeon, Volume 82, Number 9 September 2016, pp. 263 – 267 (5)
Story M, Luce A, Leung A, Omiatek E, Lemke M, Rempel D. Accessibility of Radiology Equipment for Patients with Mobility Disabilities. Human Factors: The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Volume 50, Number 5, October 2008, pp. 801-810
Luce A, Leung A. Review of 2005-2006 RERC-AMI National Student Design Competition: Accessible Medication Dispensing Device. http://www.rerc-ami.org/ami/tech/tr-ami-004-sr-des- med-dispensing/index.aspx. October 2006.
Leung A, Long D, Vaughan R, Wilson A, Con J. Pediatric Secondary Overtriage in a Statewide Trauma System. Abstract and Poster Presentation at Southeastern Surgical Congress. Atlanta, GA February 21, 2016.
- Story M, Luce A, Leung A, Omiatek E, Lemke M, Rempel D. Accessiblity of Radiologic Equipment for Patients with Mobility Disabilities. ICOH International Conference on the Health of Healthcare Workers. Vancouver, BC Canada. October 2007.
- Leung A, Long D, Vaughan R, Wilson A, Con J. "Pediatric Secondary Overtriage in a Statewide Trauma System. Templeton Pediatric Trauma Symposium. Pittsburgh, PA. March 06, 2015.
- Leung A. Study of Accessibility and Usability of Home Health Equipment. Berkeley Summer Bioengineering Research Program. Berkeley, CA. August 2006.
- Department of Surgery In-Service Scholarship Award, 2016
- Department of Surgery In-Service Scholarship Award, 2015
- GME Week – 3rd place Podium Clinical Venue, 2015
- American College of Surgeons (ACS), Resident Member, 2013-present
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons, Pre-candidate Member, 2017-present