- PhD, Florida State University
- MA, Florida State University
- BA, Florida State University
- Christensen*, K., Spahiu*, A., Wilson*, B. and Duval, R. (2015). Mobilizing on the Fringe: Domestic Extremists and Antisocial Networking. In Digital Media Strategies of the Far Right in Europe and the United States in Simpson, P. and Druxes. H. (Eds.) Lexington Books.
- Qi, X., Duval, R., Christensen*, K., Fuller, E., Spahiu*, A., Wu*, Q., Wu, Y., Tang, W., Zhang, C. (2013) Terrorist Networks, Network Energy and Node Removal: A New Measure of Centrality Based on Laplacian Energy. Social Networking. Vol 2 No.1, January 2013
- Studlar, D., Cagossi*, A., and Duval, R. (2013). Is Morality Policy Different? Institutional Explanations for Postwar Western Europe. Journal of European Public Policy. Vol. 20, Issue 3.
- Morise, A., Dalal, J., and Duval, R. (1993) Frequency of oral estrogen replacement therapy in women with normal and abnormal exercise electrocardiograms and normal coronary arteries by angiogram. American Journal of Cardiology. 72: 1197-1199.
- Mooney, C. and Duval, R. (1993). Bootstrapping: Nonparametric Statistical Inference. Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences. #95 Sage Publications. (Reprinted in 2017. 自助法: 种统计推断的非参数估计法. Chinese Translation of 1993 Edition
- Duval, R. and Groeneveld, L. (1987). Hidden Policies and Hypothesis Tests: The Implications of Type II Errors for Environmental Regulation. American Journal of Political Science, 31 (May): 423-447.
Courses taught at WVU School of Public Health
- Analytic Methods for Health Policy (graduate)
- National Security Policy (graduate)
- Foundations of Global Health (undergraduate)
- Environmental Politics and Policy (undergraduate)
About Robert Duval
Dr. Robert Duval is a health policy and politics researcher who specializes in analytic methods for research. His current research focuses on how simulation methods may be used for studying the intergenerational impacts of policies on economic well-being and health. He is also interested in applying social network analysis to networked structures and behavior in public health and healthcare.