- BS, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, 2000
- MD, WVU School of Medicine, 2005
- MD, WVU Department of Surgery, 2006
- MD, WVU Resident Physician Graduate, 2010
- MD, WVU School of Medicine Neuroradiology Fellow
About SoHyun Boo
SoHyun Boo, MD, is an American Board of Radiology certified radiologist, who graduated from the West Virginia University School of Medicine. He also completed his residency at WVU. Afterward, Dr. Boo spent three years in Bethesda, Maryland, as a radiologist and assistant professor at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. In 2013, Boo returned to WVU to complete a fellowship in diagnostic and interventional neuroradiology.
During his residency, Boo received the WVU Department of Radiology Resident Teaching Award as well as the WVU Department of Radiology Resident Research Award, sponsored by the ACR. Boo is currently part of WVU’s Interventional Neuroradiology team and assistant professor for the School of Medicine. He has several publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Patient Care Information
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Residency, Radiology Residency
WVU Medicine - Department of Radiology, 2010
Fellowship, Fellow - Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
WVU Medicine - Department of Radiology, 2015