About Erika Bodkins
Dr. Erika Bodkins received both a bachelor's degree and medical degree from WVU. She completed her residency training at WVU's Department of Family Medicine where she was as a member of the Residency Didactic Committee.
- MD, West Virginia University School of Medicine, 2012
- BS, West Virginia University, 2008
- WVU Medicine CG-GAHPS Highest Performing Provider - (2018)
- WVU Department of Family Medicine Resident Teaching Award - (June, 2017)
- WVU Department of Family Medicine Resident of the Year - (June 1, 2015)
Dr. Bodkins has mentorship strengths in outpatient medicine; clinical operations; and didactic curriculum development.