- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Human Performance - Exercise Physiology
- BS, West Virginia University, 2002
- MS, West Virginia University, 2003
Resistance exercise reduces skeletal muscle cachexia and improves muscle function in rheumatoid arthritis.
Sharif S, Thomas JM, Donley DA, Gilleland DL, Bonner DE, McCrory JL, Hornsby WG, Zhao H, Lively MW, Hornsby JA, Alway SE.
Case Report Med. 2011;2011
2011 Excellence in Education Award
2010 Dean's Award for Excellence in Service
About James Thomas
- 2003-2004 Instructor, Exercise Physiology, West Virginia University.
- 2004-Present Assistant Professor, Exercise Physiology, West Virginia University.
- Resistance training
- Adult Fitness
- EXPH 293b Intro to Exercise Physiology
- EXPH 364 Kinesiology
- EXPH 368 Laboratory Techniques and Methods
- EXPH 493d Strength and Conditioning Methods
- WVU Adult Wellness Program (20 hrs/wk)
- Phase III Cardiac Rehabilitation Program (9 hrs/wk)
- Special Populations Program (6 hrs/wk)
- PEIA Wellness Coordinator (2 hrs/mo)