- MD, American University of Beirut
- MSc, Harvard School of Public Health
- Beswick DM, Ramadan HH, Baroody FM, Hwang PH. Practice patterns in Pediatric chronic rhinosinusitis: A survey of the American Rhinologic Society. Am J Rhinol Allergy 30, 418-423, Nov-Dec 2016.
- Makary C, Ramadan HH, Interval E. Surgery for Chronic Rhinosinusitis in Children with Cystic fibrosis. West Virginia Medical Journal OA. Nov 02, 2016.
- Orlandi RR, Ramadan HH, et al. International Consensus Statement on Allergy and Rhinology: Rhinosinusitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2016 Feb; 6 Suppl 1:S22-S209
- Demirdag YY, Ramadan HH.Direct measurement of upper airway inflammation in children with chronic rhinosinusitis:Implications for asthma.Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol.2016 Feb; 16(1):18-23.
- Castano JE, Freiser ME, Ramadan HH.Complications Following Inpatient Extracapsular Tonsillectomy in Children 36 Months and Younger.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.2016 Feb; doi:10.1001/jamaoto.2015.3562.
- Anfuso A, Ramadan H, Terrell A, Demirdag Y, Walton C, Skoner DP, Piedimonte G. Sinus and adenoid inflammation in children with chronic rhinosinusitis and asthma. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2015 Feb; 114(2):103-10.
- Brietzke SE, Shin JJ, Choi S, Lee JT, Parikh SR, Pena M, Prager JD, Ramadan H, Veling M, Corrigan M, Rosenfeld RM1. Clinical consensus statement: pediatric chronic rhinosinusitis. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014 Oct; 151(4):542-53.
- Ramadan HH, Makary CA. Can computed tomography score predict outcome of adenoidectomy for chronic rhinosinusitis in children. Am J Rhinol Allergy. 2014 Jan; 28(1):80-2.
- Makary C, Ramadan HH. The role of sinus surgery in children. Laryngoscope. 2013, Jun 123 (6):1348-1352.
- Ramadan HH, Bueller H, Hester ST, Terrell AM. Sinus balloon catheter dilation after adenoidectomy failure for children with chronic rhinosinusitis. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Jul; 138(7):635-7.
- Certificate of 20 years Appreciation Award
- Honorary UPMC Sino-nasal Consultant Faculty
- Distinguished Service Award, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Dean’s Award of Excellence, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Daiichi Scholar award – American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- Honor Award, American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- Physician Recognition Award, American Medical Association
- Continuing Medical Education and Achievement Award, American Academy of Otorhinolaryngology
- Fellow American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society
- Fellow American Academy of otolaryngology H&N surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow American Rhinologic Society
Fellowships: Mass Eye & Ear infirmary, Boston MA and Cornell University, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
Residency: Otolaryngology, American University of Beirut
Professional societies/leadership positions:
- Vice President, Triologic society, southern section
- Chair, Pediatric Rhinology Committee, American Rhinologic Society
- Consultant American Academy of Otolaryngology Pediatric Otolaryngology Committee
- Member Society of University Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons
- Chair, Ambulatory Care Management Committee - West Virginia University Hospitals, Morgantown, WV
- Chair, Clinical Outcomes Research Grant Committee, WVU School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV
- Chair, Medical Records Committee, Physician Office Center, Morgantown, WV
Patient Care Information
- Otolaryngology, American Board of Otolaryngology
American University of Beirut Medical School and Center, 1986
Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary (Harvard Medical School), 1987
Fellowship, Head & Neck Surgery & Pediatrics
Lenox Hill Hospital (Cornell Medical College), 1990
Fellow - American Rhinology Society
Member - American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology