- MD, WVU School of Medicine, 2003
- Poster: WVU GME Week 2009. Sixteen year-old male with Muckle-Wells Syndrome. Josephine Reece MD, Jeffrey Lancaster MD West Virginia University, Department of Pediatrics.
Original Published Peer-Reviewed Articles:
- Abdominal Distension and Constipation in a 70-Day old Female Infant. Jeffrey Lancaster, MD, Jessica Lear, MD, Richard Brant, MD, Joseph Minardi, MD, Brian Riedel, MD. Pediatrics in Review. March 2018, Volume 39, Issue 3.
- Measuring Harm in Hospitalized Children Using a Trigger Tool. Stroupe LM, Patra KP, Dai Z, Lancaster J, Ahmed A, Merti E, Riley R, Whitehair J. J Pediatr Nurs. 2017 Sep 29. pii: S0882-5963(16)30295-0. doi: 10.1016/j.pedn.2017.09.010. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 28970058
- Pharmacist-Led Model to Reduce Hospital Readmissions in Medically Complex Children. J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther. 2016 Jul-Aug;21(4):346-352. DaCosta AM1, Sweet CB1, Garavaglia LR1, Casey FL 3rd2, Lancaster JD2.
- Bullous Henoch Schonlein Purpura in Children: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Charles Chen, MD, Srikanth Garlipati, MD, Jeff Lancaster, MD, Zachary Zinn, MD, Patrick Bacaj, MD, Kamakshya Patra, MD. Cutis. 2015;Oct96(4):248-52. PMID:26682287
- Pediatric MRI of the Brain: A Primer. Kamakshya P. Patra, MD, Jeffrey D. Lancaster, MD, Jeffery Hogg, MD, Jeffrey S. Carpenter, MD. Pediatrics in Review 35:3 pp 97-143, March 2014
- Developmental Stages, Grief, and a Child’s Response to Death. Jeffrey Lancaster, MD. Pediatric Annals May 2011 40(5):277-81.
- A 16-year-old Male with Recurrent Inflammation and Hearing Loss. Josephine L. Reece, MD; Jeffrey D. Lancaster, MD; and Linda S. Nield, MD. Pediatric Annals 39:12, December 2010
Awards and Honors
Dean’s Excellence Award 2017—Clinical Service 2017
Family Medicine Residency Outstanding Teacher of the Year 2017
Outstanding Young Alumni, Glenville State College 2010
Pediatric Clerkship Faculty of the Year 2010
Pediatric Teaching Faculty of the Year 2010
Clerkship Faculty of the Year (WVU) 2008
Pediatrics Teaching Resident Award (WVU) 2007
Internal Medicine Team Player Award (WVU) 2006
Pediatrics Teaching Resident Award (WVU) 2006
Internal Medicine Best Teaching Intern Award (WVU) 2004
Patient Care Information
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Residency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
West Virginia University, 2007