- MD, WVU School of Medicine
- Eddy L, Palmer HC, Shockcor WT. Stress Test Utilization by General Internists in Patients Admitted with Chest Pain. JGIM. 17(s1); 2002, 137.
- Palmer HC, Eddy L, Shockcor WT. Attention to Cardiovascular Risk Factor Modification in Patients Admitted with Chest Pain to a General Internal Medicine Service. JGIM. 17(s1); 2002, 139.
- Hoeldtke RD, Byrner KD, Palmer HC, Eddy LA, Stark L. Effect of Octreotide on Postmenopausal Hot Flushes. Clin Auton Res. Xx; 2008, 1-4.
- 2004 Nominated for Best Attending Physician Award
- 2005 Best Attending Physician Award
- 2007 Nominated for Morgantown Campus Clinician of the Year (by fourth-year students)
American College of Physicians
West Virginia State Medical Association
1999-2001 Associates Council, WV Chapter of ACP-ASIM
2001-present Medical Student Committee
2002 GI Search Committee
2003-2011 Heparin Issues Performance Improvement Committee
2004-2013 Department of Medicine Compliance Officer
2005-2007 Academic and Professional Standards Committee
2008-present Housestaff Committee
About Lori Eddy
Dr. Eddy is a native West Virginian. While her primary focus is academic inpatient medicine, she also maintains a small clinic practice.
Patient Care Information
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Residency, Internal Medicine
WVU Department of Medicine, 2001