- BS, Occupational Therapy, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, 1990
- MA, Educational Leadership-Higher Ed. Learning, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2006
- PhD, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2015
About Diana Davis
- Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy, West Virginia University, July 1999 to present.
- Occupational Therapy Team Leader, West Virginia University Hospitals, Morgantown, WV, January 1997- July 1999.
- Occupational Therapist, Level III, Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital, New Albany, Indiana, March 1995 to December 1996.
- Occupational Therapist II, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles California, January 1991- February 1995.
Other Occupations and Roles
Crafts (all types)
Emerging occupation - Health and Fitness
Future occupation – Travel