About Richard Dattola
Dr. Richard Dattola received his bachelor’s degree in Biology from WVU and medical degree from Temple University. He completed his first year residency at WVU in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and went on to complete his residency in Family Medicine.
- MD, Temple University, 1983
- BRAVO AWARD - (June 30, 2019)
- DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY MEDICINE QUALITY WARD - (June 30, 2019)
- BRAVO AWARD - (July 01, 2017)
Dr. Dattola has mentorship strengths in career development.
Patient Care Information
- Family Medicine
- Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
Residency, Family Medicine
WVU Department of Family Medicine