- Behavioral Medicine & Psychiatry
- Department of Neuroscience
Dana Farnsworth Chair of Education in Psychiatry
- Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute (SOM)
- Clinical Faculty
- BS, University of Pittsburgh, 1977
- MD, University of Pittsburgh, 1981
Mark D. Miller M.D., Jacqueline Stack M.S.N., and Charles F. Reynolds M.D., A Two-Tiered Strategy for Preventing Complications of Bereavement in the First Thirteen Months Post-Loss: A Pilot Study Using Peer Supports with Professional Therapist Back-up, American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2018-03-01, Volume 26, Issue 3, Pages 350-357, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jagp.2017.05.011
Miller, Reynolds, Stack. Promoting Healing After Bereavement: A two-tiered strategy for preventing complications of bereavement in the first year post loss. A pilot study using peer supports with professional therapist back-up. (in press) American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry.
Interpersonal psychotherapy in Dutch Handbook of Old Age Psychiatry, 2017.
Patient Care Information
Thomas Jefferson University, 1985
Other Speciality Training, Internship
Mercy Hospital, 1983
- Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry