About Jason Oreskovich
Dr. Jason Oreskovich received his bachelor’s degree in Biology and completed the Paramedic Education Program at Fairmont State College. He went on to obtain his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from WVU.
- DO, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, 2003
- BS, Fairmont State College, 1993
- Grateful Patients, Family and Friends Program - (April 3, 2020)
- CG-CAHPS Top Provider 2018 - (September, 2018)
Dr. Oreskovich has mentorship strengths in acupuncture; osteopathic manipulation; teaching medical students.
Patient Care Information
- Family Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine