3110 MacCorkle Ave SE
- Curriculum Vitae
- Download CV
- MD, University of Damascus, 2004
Research, Clinical Vignettes and Publications:
1. The use of liothyronine in the augmentation of antidepressants in Patient with Severe Depression and Hypothyroidism. Hani Nazha M.D, T.O. Dickey MD. (ACP-WV Chapter 2010).
2. Chasing the Dragon, the Case of Heroin Vapor inhalation Induced Leukoencephalopathy. Hani Nazha MD, James Campbell II MD. (CAMC-Research Day Charleston 2010).
3. The effect of comorbid depressive disorder on sleep in Attention- Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder patients. H. Nazha, F. Zarrouf (Sleep Seattle 2009).
4. The Relationship between Diabetes Mellitus and Obstructive sleep apnea and the effect of CPAP on Hg A1c. Haidar A., Zarrouf F., Nazha H., Bellapravalu, Zaldivar G., Shaikh K., Patel T. (Sleep Baltimore 2008).
5. The Effect of Body Mass Index on Obstructive sleep apnea severity and CPAP compliance Bellapravalu S., Zarrouf F., Nazha H., Zaldivar G., Sirbu C., Haider A. (CAMC-Research Day Charleston 2008)
6. The Effect of Substance Use on Sleep Disordered Breathing and CPAP compliance. Shaikh K., Zarrouf F., Nazha H., Bellapravalu, Zaldivar G., Patel T., Haidar A., (Sleep Baltimore 2008).
7. Early Predictions of Compliance in sleep apnea treated with Continuous Positive Airway Pressure. Zarrouf F., Nazha H., Bellapravalu, Zaldivar G., Patel T., Haidar A., Shaikh K., (Sleep Baltimore 2008).
1. James G. Rosencrance, MD Annual Scholarly Award. For excellence in scholarly achievement, Internal Medicine Department-West Virginia University 2009-2010
2. Outstanding Resident Researcher Award – Behavioral medicine department – West Virginia University 2011 and 2012.
3. Outstanding Resident Award for Excellence in clinical Teaching- Behavioral medicine department - West Virginia University 2010 and 2012
4. Sean Chillag, Attending of the year Award, WVU internal Medicine 2013 and 2014 .
5. Daniel Upthgrove, Excellence in Clinical teaching Award, WVU Behavioral Medicine 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Internal Medicine/Psychiatry Residency at CAMC/WVU
- Fluent in English, French, and Arabic.
Professional Society Memberships:
- AACE - American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- ACP - American College of Physicians.
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- American Psychaitric Association.
- Fellow American Psychiatric Associatio (FAPA).
Patient Care Information
- Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry
- Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Residency, Internal Medicine/Psychiatry
Other Speciality Training, Postgraduate higher education in Human Anatomy and Cell Biology