- BS, Occupational Therapy, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, 1990
- MA, Educational Leadership-Higher Ed. Learning, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2006
- PhD, Interdisciplinary Educational Studies with a focus on Higher Ed. Leadership, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, Anticipated, 2014
- Colaianni, D. Davis, D. Receiving Referrals for Evaluating Clients for Driving Safety. OT Practice, December 13, 2013.
- American Occupational Therapy Association since 1991. Membership ID 0009678
- West Virginia Occupational Therapy Association
- Society for the Study of Occupation- USA
About Diana R. Davis
- Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy, West Virginia University, July 1999 to present.
- Occupational Therapy Team Leader, West Virginia University Hospitals, Morgantown, WV, January 1997- July 1999.
- Occupational Therapist, Level III, Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital, New Albany, Indiana, March 1995 to December 1996.
- Occupational Therapist II, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles California, January 1991- February 1995.
Other Occupations and Roles
Crafts (all types)
Emerging occupation - Health and Fitness
Future occupation – Travel